I’ve been inspired to blog something random and just for fun by the lovely Mummy over at With Wit Not Leisure.
Whats in my handbag?
2. Glass Nail File (for all those nail emergencies, if I ever decide to grow my nails.)
3. Folding Hair Brush (mostly to smarten up the girls if we decide to have an unexpected pub lunch)
4. Couple of Pens
5. Cheque book (because I was too lazy to put it away last time I wrote a cheque for a school trip, my bag was closer)
6. Packet of tissues (snot is not a good luck no matter how many 3yr old insist on it)
7. Pocket pack of Gaviscon
8. Bag size umbrella (I detest rain!!!)
9. Tube of hand cream
10. Half a pack of throat sweets that went out of date in the 1900’s
11. Hair clip (in case I don’t manage to get the umbrella out fast enough)
12. USB Memory Stick
13. Some loose change (fallen from my purse because it doesn’t close properly)
14. An Unopened Mini pack of Stain Removal Wipes!?
I think you can tell a lot about a woman by the contents of her Handbag! Mine says I’m super boring and prepared for almost any eventuality!!
So whats in your handbag? If you write a blog then blog about it and tag the blog (in this case mine) that inspired you. If you don’t write a blog fear not, I have an Inclusion Policy! Comment below and share with the rest of the readers 🙂
Only one rule, BE HONEST! I dare you!